The Executive Alliance Consulting (EAC) is designed for most types of small businesses that employ less than 25 people. We leverage our affiliation with other businesses to assist our clients in the following initiatives:
- Business Startup and Assessment
- Register company name with the state
- Prepare articles of incorporation
- Order corporation kit
- Obtain Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Virtual Assistant to established businesses
- Apply to IRS for 501 C 3 (if considering nonprofit)
General Business Evaluation
In this area, we assess your skill level as well as your business goals and plans to provide you with the best opportunities that will help you build a successful business. We use a scoreboard of approximately ten to fifteen points to help us measure where you are in the business process. This preliminary assessment help determine how much help you will need. This, in turn, will clarify the direction you envision for your business.
Policies and Procedures Manual
This provides individual skills training, mentoring courses/programs in management, leadership and practical instruction for starting and growing small businesses.
- Employee Manual
Personal Business Mentoring
EAC business mentoring services will assist you, the entrepreneur, in meeting the objectives of your business and enhance its value.
Recommend solutions and implement actions that are beneficial to our clients.
Approach (All levels)
- Working one-on-one (in person, video or phone conferencing)
- Setting and reaching business goals
- Developing your business components: planning, profit & process
- Outsourcing specific tasks, if needed
Process (based on needs)
- Background Work
- Assess business owners strengths and weaknesses
- Establish S.M.A.R.T. Goals (for business & personal)
- Determine cost and business location
- Develop effective marketing plan
- Mentor/Mentee Agreement
- Complete the mentor application
- Setting time frame and commitment procedure